Pool Package and Scheduling starting April 1st
Available now is the POOL PACKAGE. You can schedule now!
Go to the SCHEDULING page to book your pool times.
Location: 353 La Prairie Rd Edelstein IL 61526
Pool usage is not limited to dock divers.
The pool can be used for a multitude of
activities including but not limited to:
Water therapy/general exercise
Swimming lessons for dogs of all ages
Retrieval training (hunting dogs apply)
Water rescue training
Doggy birthday parties
General pool time with your furry friends.
- Toys (floating)
- Swim suit!
- Food (if your dog is not toy motivated)
- Poop bags
- Doggie life vest if needed (not provided)
Packages can be bought to pre-pay for
multiple times at the pool and saves you
money vs booking individually.
$500/10hrs in 30min increments, up to a 4hr block.
Cheapest pool rental rate
No fees for assistance
Private Pool Rental Rates and Fees
1/2 hour, 2 dogs max: $30
1 hour, up to 3 dogs: $60
Each dog over quantity 3 is $10/dog, max 5 dogs at a time.
2 dogs for 30min rental
3 dogs for 1hr rental
$10 per dog with a max of 6 dogs
If you need assistance in any way while renting the pool there is a $10 fee. This is built into the scheduler as an option when you book your pool time.
Pool and Property Rules: Failure to follow the rules can result in denial of future use.
We try and stay pretty relaxed on the property, but there are a few rules we ask you abide to:
- Park on rock unless unavoidable
- Parking on grass for shade is allowed in some areas (I will clear that up for you in person), but leaving your vehicle running will also leave a dead spot where your air conditioning condensation drips, so no running vehicles on grass please.
- If you arrive early for your booking and another client is using the pool, please keep a distance from the pool area as they have paid to have that space to themselves. There is plenty of space to walk your dog prior to swimming that will not negatively affect others.
- There is a timer on the dock to remind you when your rental time is up. You MUST be off the dock when your time is up. Remember others are often waiting their turn.
- If your dog is a barker, please schedule during the allotted times for them.
- Please pick up your dogs' poop. If you do not have poop bags, it's ok, we have plenty to help you out.
- If your dog is an excited pooper (yes, this happens OFTEN), please take them off the dock after ~10min and give them a quick break.