Pool and Property Rules: Failure to follow the rules can result in denial of future use.
We try and stay pretty relaxed on the property, but there are a few rules we ask you abide to:
- Park on rock unless unavoidable
- Parking on grass for shade is allowed in some areas (I will clear that up for you in person), but leaving your vehicle running will also leave a dead spot where your air conditioning condensation drips, so no running vehicles on grass please.
- If you arrive early for your booking and another client is using the pool, please keep a distance from the pool area as they have paid to have that space to themselves. There is plenty of space to walk your dog prior to swimming that will not negatively affect others.
- There is a timer on the dock to remind you when your rental time is up. You MUST be off the dock when your time is up. Remember others are often waiting their turn.
- If your dog is an excited pooper (yes, this happens OFTEN), please take them off the dock after ~10min and give them a quick break.
Terms and Conditions for Services Provided by Rivers Edge Canine
All payments are to be made by one of the following methods:
Electronically via website
In-person at time of service (training only, not pool usage)
Split in two equal payments if buying a package of 5 sessions (1st and 3rd sessions)
All payments are to be paid in full (other than splitting the 5 session package).
Loss of Session (training)
If a dog is unable to perform in a training session, the session is considered a loss at the clients’ expense. Plan accordingly, typical examples are: dog was at daycare all day and is too tired to engage in training, or dog was fed shortly before the training session and is no longer hungry.
Equipment Use Policy
Specific scenarios require the use of training tools and equipment that the owner may not be able to provide at the time of service. Clients may rent equipment from Rivers Edge Canine for a fee specified at the time of need.